What a crazy week! And I have a busy weekend ahead of me–but full of fun things! Speaking of fun things, here’s Friday’s Five!
1. I was inspired to dig up an old Cooking Light cookbook after reading Michelle’s post on her blog, The Lively Kitchen. She wrote an “Ode to Cooking Light Magazine”.
This was one of my first “grown-up” cookbooks, given to me from my Mom when I was in college. I still have sticky notes on recipes I liked!
But the best part is at the beginning of the book. Cool Kitchen Secrets:
And ways to chill in the kitchen!
#1, 3, and 5 are my favorites.
2. I’ve never made a pumpkin chili. Corrie Anne’s Pumpkin Chili recipe caught my eye.
3. I want to try making tapenade! Bob and I have been on an olive kick lately, and I just so happened to see this, posted by my friend, Marla:
Sounds do-able to me!
4. I have a personal goal to work on my posture. This was actually a New Year’s resolution, and while I have tried to be more conscious about improving my posture habits, I still have a long way to go.
5. Something to think about:
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!